Goldring Products are Exclusively and Officially Distributed throughout Canada by Progressive Sales Canada Inc. This warranty policy applies to only those products purchased directly via the goldringcanada.ca website.
Goldring Products Are Warranted Free Of Defects In Materials And Workmanship As Follows:
Cartridges & Stylus:
- 1 Year From The Date Of Purchase
- During the warranty period Goldring Canada will, at its option, repair or replace any product found to be faulty after inspection by its personnel at their premises in Mississauga Ontario.
- Misuse and normal wear and tear are not covered by warranty.
- Within the warranty period faulty units should be returned to point of supply. Goldring does not support an International Warranty and if it is not possible to return to the supplying dealer please contact Goldring Canada for advice.
- Items that cannot be taken in for repair must be sent prepaid freight, preferably in the original packing, and with the proof of purchase.
- Damage sustained by goods in transit to the repair centre is not covered by warranty.
- Return shipping for items covered by the warranty will be paid by Goldring Canada.
- This warranty does not in any way affect your legal rights.
Product Under Warranty
- To return a product, you may call us from Monday through Friday from 9AM – 5PM for instructions, however please complete and submit the online Warranty Service Request.
- All warranty items must be approved prior to shipping a product back, and have a Warranty Service Request number included with the packing slip. Additionally: we reserve the right to replace or repair any product covered by the manufacturers warranty.
- Your order confirmation / invoice email and shipping notifications are necessary as you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Photographs, video of the defect and or written detailed explanation of defect will required as part of the Warranty Service Request process.
- Products to be returned under Warranty which cannot be taken in for repair must be sent prepaid freight by the customer, preferably in the original packing, and with the proof of purchase. Damage sustained to goods in transit to the repair centre is not covered by warranty.
- Return freight for items covered by Warranty will be prepaid Goldring Canada / Progressive Sales Canada Inc.
Progressive Sales Canada Inc
3760 Odyssey Drive